At Fire Link Fire and Safety Services we can help you develop your health and safety management system ensuring complete legal compliance. Our team is experienced in providing health and safety support to a wide range of companies including those working within the retail, manufacturing and engineering industries.
Support systems for health and safety
Our support system ranges from providing assistance with more technical aspects of health and safety, such as manual handling, right the way through to COSHH assessments. Contact us for more information and to discuss areas where your company may not have the required expertise to fully outsource your health and safety support.
Health and safety services we are able to provide include
- Risk assessment (including general risk assessment, manual handling, workstation (DSE), COSHH, machinery and new or expectant mothers
- Health and safety audits/inspections
- Development of policies and procedures
- Fire risk assessment
- Asbestos surveying and asbestos management
- Accident and incident investigation
- Bespoke health and safety training
- Fork Lift Truck, Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP) and Construction Plant training
- Provision of safety signage
We also supply fire equipment and conduct fire safety training programmes across the UK. Talk to our experts for more details or request a quote for your requirements.
Qualitative Face Fit Testing
Where Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) is identified as a control measure under Health and Safety Legislation, it is essential that selected RPE is both adequate and suitable. Fire Link Ltd have a fully trained consultant who can fit the equipment in accordance with HSE guidance note OC 282/28
On completion of this test, each attendee will be given a fit test certificate which is valid for two years (*HSE 53 (RPE at work) specifies that this test should be repeated under certain changes in circumstances)